Johnathan Ivey’s Cage Fighting Championships Meet The Fighter: Paul Faye
MMAmadhouse: Good to meet you. Would you introduce yourself to the fans with a small bio about who you are, where you are from, your record and any gym you represent?
1. Nice to meet you my names Paul Faye I'm from Clarksville TN and I fight out of Harrisholt
2. MMAmadhouse: What got you into MMA?
2. Growing up I was bullied really bad and I wanted to learn how to defend myself then I grew to love it
3. MMAmadhouse: Tell us how your training camp for this upcoming fight has been so far?
3. It's going pretty great I have been training hard and working on my stand up and ground game
4. MMAmadhouse: How do you see this fight going? What are your advantages to help you achieve that?
4. I see this fight as a great matchup I'm sure it's going to put a great show on and I am going to give it my all to come out with the win I have a great team helping me train and get ready for this fight
5. MMAmadhouse: With combat sports always evolving what do you think could be the future for combat sports
5. Its great and will keep getting bigger and bigger
6. MMAmadhouse: How has your weight cut been during camp and what is the hardest thing about your weight cut?
6. It's going great I have lost a lot of weight but the hardest thing is not being able to eat mama's home cooked fried chicken
7. MMAmadhouse: What is your goal in MMA and where do you see yourself by the end of 2018?
7. My goals to learn as much as i can so one day i could go pro and make mma my future
8. MMAmadhouse: Please take some time for yourself to give any shout outs or love to anybody you need to.
8. Wanna give a shout out to my friends and family that have been by my side i wanna thank lance boyd and the harris holt family for helping me better my technique and a big thanks to ivey for letting me fight in his show