Europe's leading mixed martial arts promotion KSW returns to London, England on October 6 at The SSE Arena, Wembley with KSW 45.
Following a breakout year in 2017, one which saw the record breaking stadium show and a debut in Ireland, KSW now returns to the UK for the first time since KSW 32 almost three years ago. That night saw almost 10,000 packed into The SSE Arena, Wembley to watch a host of KSW's top stars including Mariusz Pudzianowski, Borys Mankowski, Tomasz Narkun and Mateusz Gamrot take to the cage.
"Our last show in London was a huge success," said KSW co-owner Maciej Kawulski. "We are delighted to finally be coming back and showcase our event again to our fans, new and old, there. We promise to bring another action-packed fight card with our biggest names. England, you do not want to miss this!"
Tickets are on sale Thursday, June 7 at 10am local from AXS.com - buy here.
Reminder: KSW 44 takes place this Saturday, June 9 live from the Ergo Arena in Gdansk, Poland and it is live around the world on www.KSWTV.com.
- Established in 2004 by co-owners Maciej Kawulski & Martin Lewandowski, KSW has grown to be one of the largest promotions in the world.
- 2017 was a breakout year for KSW as we saw KSW 39 have a record breaking 57,766 attendance and also a debut event in Ireland with KSW 40, which also broke records as being the largest ever non-UFC MMA event ever in Ireland.
- KSW has been nominated for promotion of the year in the World MMA Awards and co-owners listed by Forbes as two of the most powerful men sport in Poland.
- An average of 1.3m people tuned in to watch KSW 43 on national TV in Poland making KSW one of the most-watched MMA shows in the world today.
- All KSW events are available to watch around the world via www.KSWTV.com and various TV partners.