U.S. Marine Veteran Kyle Stewart (9-0) won a back-and forth battle against previously undefeated welterweight Jaleel Willis (8-1) in the main event to cap off an action-packed broadcast of AXS TV FIGHTS: LEGACY FIGHTING ALLIANCE 33, which featured four first round submissions and a "superkick" KO.
- Kicking off the main card, Kevin Wirth (5-0) landed a pro wrestling-inspired superkick to the chin of Isaiah Gutierrez (4-1) to knock him out in the third round.
- 31 seconds was all rising star Maycee Barber (3-0) needed to submit Kaila Thompson (1-2) with a rear-naked choke.
- Undefeated light heavyweight prospect Alonzo Menifield (6-0) nails the rear-naked choke, but not the victory backflip.
- Main Event - Welterweight Fight - Kyle Stewart (9-0) scored a unanimous decision over Jaleel Willis (8-1) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Co-Main Event - Lightweight Fight - Damon Jackson (14-2=1, 1 NC) submitted Chris Pecero (14-8) with an arm triangle to win by technical submission at 0:38 in round one.
- Catchweight Fight (120 Pounds) - Maycee Barber (3-0) submitted Kaila Thompson (1-2) with a rear naked choke at 0:31 in round one.
- Welterweight Fight - Ramiz Brahimaj (6-0) submits Bilal Williams (8-6) with a rear naked choke at 4:10 in round one.
- Light Heavyweight Fight - Alonzo Menifield (6-0) submitted Brice Ritani-Coe (4-5, 1 NC) with a rear naked choke at 2:41 in round one.
- Kevin Wirth (5-0) headkicked Isaiah Gutierrez (4-1) to win by TKO at 3:33 in round three.