The 26th ACB tournament, the Grand Prix 2015 final in mixed martial arts will take place at the Sports Hall Coliseum in Grozny city on November 28
Absolute Championship Berkut
The 26th ACB tournament, the Grand Prix 2015 final in mixed martial arts will take place at the Sports Hall Coliseum in Grozny city on November 28. This night the audience will observe a record number of bouts featuring the strongest professionals. A traditionally powerful fight card, prepared by the international promoter Absolute Championship BERKUT, will bring an incredible whirl of emotions in the octagon.
The most spectacular fight of the night will be the title bout of two flyweights: Ruslan “Predator” Albitarov (19-5, Ukraine) and Velimurad Alkhasov (3-0, Russia). This fight was to take place in September but it was postponed for Velimurad’s health reasons. Instead Ruslan has successfully fought against Nikita Kochetkov in a non-title bout. As for now, both fighters are in great shape and determined to win.
Besides the fight for the title of the strongest flyweight, the audience will get an adrenaline rush watching the four most exciting fights. A Russian fighter Beslan Isaev (32-7) has won his last 8 bouts, 7 of them were ahead of time. He has undoubtedly become a part of a Russian breakthrough in the mixed martial arts elite. In Grozny he will fight against Zozimar de Oliveira Silva Jr. (27-12, Brazil) in the welterweight division.
A fight between Sergei "Honda" Khandozhko (19-2, Russia) and Guilherme "Cuba" Martinez (8-2, Cuba) will be a true intrigue of the night. Sergei strives to regain his status of the winner, while continuing to train and prepare for his next fights. An iron will and a powerful inner core are the main weapons of this young, but very promising fighter.
Arbi Aguyev (20-6-0) is in a training camp in Poland at the Berkut Arrachion Olsztyn club to prepare for his ACB fight against Anthoni "Antonio" Chmielewski (30-13, Poland). Arby is certainly a strong fighter. To many MMA fans he is known for his early victories in the first round (19 fights out of 20). Will Arby carry on with this trend?
After defeating Arsen Baymurzayev, a champion of the Chechen Republic in MMA Muslim Hizriev (6-1, Russia) will fight against Julio Dos Santos (14-3, Brazil).
The return of Adam Zayats will be a real surprise. He is a talented Polish prospect who’s fought in 8 bouts in his career, winning seven of them. Zayats has a heavy punch which allowed him to knock down his opponents 5 times. At the tournament he will fight against Shamhan Barahanov (4-0, Russia) representing the "Berkut” club.
The fighters are very determined before the tournament. Each athlete strives to snatch the victory and a place in the mixed martial arts elite: "A fighter has to evolve in all aspects. And it doesn’t matter which opponent one is getting ready to fight, - says Sergey Khandozhko. - I'm hungry for victories and glory, and I don’t want to be a middling fighter. I want to reach the highest heights."
The fight card of the ACB 26
The ACB title fight in the flyweight division:
13. (56.7 kg) Ruslan "Predator" Albitarov (19-5, Ukraine) vs Velimurad Alhasov (3-0, Russia)
12. (77.1 kg) Beslan Isaev (32-7, Russia) vs Zozimar de Oliveira Silva Jr. (27-12, Brazil)
11. (84 kg) Arbi "Monster" Agujev (19-6, Austria) vs Antoni "Antonio" Chmielewski (30-13, Poland)
10. (77.1 kg) Sergei "Honda" Khandozhko (19-2, Russia) vs Guilherme «Cubano» Martinez (8-2, Cuba)
9. (84 kg) Muslim Khizriev (6-1, Russia) vs Julio dos Santos (14-3, Brazil)
8. (93 kg) Ilya Shcheglov (3-1, Russia) vs Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov (10-5, Turkmenistan)
7. (70.3 kg) Roman Awdal (5-3 Russia) vs Shamil ''Little Fedor'' Nikaev (3-0, Russia)
6. (77.1 kg) Patrik Kincl (14-8, Czech Republic) vs Renat "Genghis Khan" Latifov (29-19, Ukraine)
5. (70.3 kg) Jonas "Bonus" Boeno (30-10, Brazil) vs Amirhan Adaev (8-2, Russia)
4. (+93 kg) Vinny "Gigantino" Lima (9-4, Brazil) vs Mukhomad Vakhaev (2-4, Russia)
3. (56.7 kg) Rasul Albaskhanov (3-1, Russia) vs Baz Mohammad Mubariz (5-3, Afghanistan)
2. (56.7 kg) Oscar Dolcini (6-2, Russia) vs Rasul Albaskhanov (3-1, Russia)
1. (+93 kg) Hamid Davlatov (1-0, Tajikistan) vs Kurban Ibragimov (1-1, Russia)